Psychology Leiden provides the following services:
- Psychotherapy (adults and adolescents)
- Psychological Assessment – usually a combination of techniques designed to assess cognitive functioning, skills, personality traits and emotional aspects, in Children and Adults.
- Counselling (ask us about online sessions)
- In-Home Program: Behavioral Therapy for Children with Special Needs – designing an individual program to address the child’s needs, decrease inappropriate behaviors and increase learning skills
- Consultancy – for families or other professionals who work closely with children with Special Educational Needs to develop strategies and individual programs for the child
- Workshops on Autism, ABA, PECS, Mourning and Children, 3rd Culture Kids and Transitions
– €72.50 per session (50 minutes)
– the first appointment is shorter and mainly for us to meet each other, to decide whether or not psychotherapy is what you need at the moment, and what are your best options, so it’s not paid
– we have a sliding scale
Each client will encounter a strictly ethical, empathetic, supportive, structured, professional approach.